Following the national November lockdown, we have been assessed as being in tier 3 which means, very sadly, that we have to remain closed until at least 16th December. We are still taking bookings for after this date. You can book with the confidence that if your stay becomes affected due to the pandemic we will reschedule or refund your break.
Booking a break with us
Breaks at Cliffe Cottage start on either a Friday or a Monday. Subject to availability you can:
- start your break on a Friday or a Monday and take 7 nights
- start your weekend break on a Friday and take 3 nights
- start your midweek break on a Monday and take 4 nights
To check on availability and prices;
- enter your arrival and departure dates in the date picker boxes.
- if available, click on 'Book Now' to go to the next page.
- choose the right duration from the drop-down box "Cliffe Cottage - 7 nights..." to show the price for that break.
If you'd like to stay longer or your dates do not fit our normal pattern please do contact us.
You can book directly with a debit or credit card or PayPal account and get an immediate confirmation of booking - no frustrating wait whilst we get back to you.
We ask for a 20% deposit with your booking and can usually take payment by direct bank transfer, credit/debit card, Paypal or cheque. The balance payable is due one month prior to your arrival. For bookings made within one month of arrival, we will request payment in full at the time of booking.
Alternatively, please telephone us on 01298 808280 or complete our contact form. We would be very happy to check availability or discuss pricing with you.
Please check that you are happy with our full Terms and Conditions (opens in a new window)